Welcome to another big release for Forefront!
New functionalities and features!
- Northstar Metric
- Contact types
- And tons of bug fixes!
Northstar Metric! (Mark a Lead as a Deal)
You can now mark a Lead when a Deal is done with it, you can also change the date if needed after marking it as a deal. This allows you to track your deals based on how you see them.
Stats! (LEADS AND DEALS)
The stats has now been improved and optimized to show more information about your Leads and Deals!
Things that you will see:
- Leads all time: All Leads that have not been marked trashed or dead
- Leads last 30 days– Leads that were created in the last 30 days and have not been marked trashed or dead
- Deals last 30 days– Leads that have been marked as deals for the last 30 days
- Deals all-time– All leads that have been marked as a deal
- Deals from Follow Up last 30 days– Leads marked as a deal in the last 30 days and have been in at least one follow-up.
- Deals from Follow Up all-time– All leads marked as a deal and have been in at least one follow-up
- Lead to Deal Conversion last 90 days– Number of leads marked as a deal, divided by the total number of active leads created within the last 90 days
- Lead to Deal Conversion all-time– Number of leads marked as deal divided by the total number of active leads created.
Leads and Deals (Pipeline Filter)
This allows you to filter out leads and deals so you can keep track of what needs to be worked on and what’s already a deal!
We now have a feature to specify contacts and provided you the ability to classify them and add more details as needed, with the ability to filter them out!
Some specific features for contact types are as follows:
- Contact Custom Fields– This allows you to add custom fields to all of your contacts. These custom fields will show up in a box called ‘Custom Details’ below the default details in the contact.
- Contact Tags– This allows you to classify contacts with a specific tag
- Contact Types – This allows you to add custom fields to specific types of contacts. You can set the contact type above the tag field in the contact. Once a contact has a contact type a new box will appear under the tags with the custom fields for that contact type.
Contact Types- (Custom Fields)
This allows you to add custom fields to all of your contacts, you can finally add more specific details for your contacts!
You can add custom fields like:
- Text field
- Number field
- Date field
- Time field
- Dropdown field
- URL field
- Text Area (Multi-line text field)
- Phone field
- Email field
- Currency field
Contact Type- (Tags)
Classify contacts with a specific tag
You can set the contact type above the tag field in the contact. Once a contact has a contact type a new box will appear under the tags with the custom fields for that contact type.
Leave a Reply